Steri-7 Xtra HR20 Healthcare Hand Rub
The STERI-7 Xtra HR20 Personal Protection Hand Spray can be used wherever the highest standards of hand hygiene and Surface are required. Suitable for use in healthcare environment and all other workplaces where there is a risk of cross contamination The product has been tested against and s effective against a number of commonly occurring bacteria, yeast and envelope viruses that are known to be highly transmissible and can result in infections and illnesses.
Features and benefits
- ISO 10993-10 Tests for irritation and Skin sensitisation
- Works rapidly against many common micro-organisms in as little as 30 secs
- Kills up to 99.999% of common bacteria that can cause infection, contamination or illness
- Contains Glycerine Kind to hands without drying the skin
- Dye and fragrance free formulation
- Excellent for alcohol restricted applications
- Spray formulation allows quicker and more effective application
- Active against enveloped viruses (e.g. Coronavirus, Hepatitis B, HIV).
Instructions for use as Hand Sanitiser
Hand rub for use in the absence of water on physically clean hands spray and rub STERI-7 HR20 Personal protection on to the hands rub for 30 seconds – 1 minute.
Instructions for use as Surface Disinfectant
Remove heavy soil deposits from surface. Then thoroughly wet surface with Steri-7 Xtra HR20 Personal Protection Spray and wipe.
The STERI-7 Hand Rub Personal Protection is governed by the requirements of the Biocidal Product Directive (EU Regulation 98/8/EC). It is registered in every country that it will be sold. The product is labelled in accordance with the Biocidal Product Directive.
Safe handling and storage
Non-hazardous. Avoid contact with eyes. Full guidance on the handling and disposal of this product is provided in a separate Safety Data Sheet
Packaging may be different to picture shown due to demand